Registration & Meetings Rate Schedule
2. Authors Registration fees includes a paper within 7 pages, additional fee will be charged for extra pages, and includes publication in Journal and a hard copy of Journal.
4. All participants will collect participation certificate, conference program, gift, and conference papers flash drive on-site.
If you have any question regarding to registration, please contact our conference secretary via firstname.lastname@example.org.
By Visa, MasterCard or American Express
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment according to the deadline indicated. You will receive an automated email confirmation when your registration is completed and an official confirmation email within 5 days after receipt of the required fees.
The on-line payment system link is given in the registration form. Contact email@example.com
for registration form.
Select the Bank transfer option and an instruction email will be sent to you;
Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid 30 USD in addition to the registration fees;
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment according to the deadline indicated. You will receive an official confirmation email within 5-8 days after receipt of the required fees.
1. Payments must be received in full prior to advance rate
deadline for advance rates to apply.
2. Each attendee must register separately.
3. Attendance at tutorials requires conference registration.
4. You are allowed to change the name on the registration without penalty at any time at any time up to December 1, 2018. No changes will be allowed past that date. Further, changes will not be allowed if the change results in a paper not being covered by the registration of at least one of the co-authors of that paper.
5. Student Rate is only for students who attached their student' ID card copy when register and is ONLY applicable for students who are FIRST authors.