ICOAI 2019 is not authorized to assist with the VISA process. The invitation letter from the organizing committees will be sent upon the request only when you register successfully, which may help but cannot guarantee you a Spain Visa.
General required documents for a Spain Visa Application:
* Download the
application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the Spanish Visa application form electronically and then print a hard-copy. Learn
how to fill-in the Spanish Visa application form!
* 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background. Learn more about photo requirements and specifications for a Spanish Visa.
* Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
* A copy of your return-ticket reservation. It is not recommended to purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa – if not otherwise required
* Schengen Travel Insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000€ coverage within Spain and the entire Schengen area
* A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Spain and itinerary
* Flight Reservation with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Spain
* Hotel Booking Reservation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Spain
* Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
* Means of subsistence – Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Spain. A foreigner who seeks to enter the territory of Spain needs to attest owning the overall amount for duration up to 10 days that is representative of a 90% of the gross national minimum wage (598.68€) that is 583.74€, while in case of exceeding 10 days the daily required amount is 64.86€.
For more information, please contact the local Spanish consulate or embassy in your country or visit the website.